What has happened, to the basic premise, of our Founding Fathers, which, was, to be, a nation, founded on certain principles, including the right, to enjoy, certain freedoms, rights, and privileges, including equal justice, etc? How can we, continue, being proud, of our history, of being, the VOICE of freedom, and genuine, human rights? If, we fail to do, all we can, to strengthen, and support these, what does America stand – for? This means, enforcing all of our Constitutional guarantees, instead of, merely, selectively, doing so, and, trying to bring Americans together, for the common good, instead of the adversarial, polarizing approach! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it matters.
1. Visions/ visionary; virtues; views: What should be our vital, vibrant vision, and, what would visionary leadership, mean, and represent? Shouldn’t certain virtues, be, a necessity, of being a public official, and shouldn’t the official, public views, we express to the rest of the world, be representative of protecting human rights, liberties, and justice?
2. Options; open – minded: Instead of focusing on any personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, we can only maintain our legacy, if viable options, are considered, with an open – mind, and human rights, etc, become the foremost priority!
3. Integrity; ideas; ideals/ ideology; imagination; innovate: When the leader of the free world, articulates a message, which contains changing narratives, our nation’s integrity, and leadership, is questioned, and weakened! Our leaders must align any ideas, with the ideals, and ideology, expressed in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and common sense, for the greater good! However, since times change, and evolve, leaders must have the imagination, to innovate, when needed, to protect, what we have always, held, dearest, and proudest!
4. Character; clarity; candor: We must, consistently, demand, absolute candor, from our public officials, and a demonstration of the quality of character, which clearly, demands, protection, and strengthening of all our basic American principles, etc!
5. Empathy; emphasis; endure; enrich; endeavor; excellence: Elected leaders must effectively listen, and learn, and proceed, with genuine empathy, placing their emphasis, on the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions, of all our citizens. When we elect a President, he must represent everyone, and not, merely, his core supporters! If we hope, the legacy of freedoms, and rights, to endure, we need to demand, every leader, enriches society, by his endeavors, and his personal commitment to the utmost excellence, rather than good – enough!
We are currently experiencing a battle, for the soul of our nation! If you don’t want, our legacy, freedoms, and rights, to be diminished, and/ or, lost, you must demand better, sooner, rather than later!
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe