Whether one, holds a position of leadership, in a small, medium, or larger organization, or whether the purpose of the group, is social, civic, organizational, or governmental, in order to be, as meaningful, a leader, as possible, it is important, and significant, to use, quality, strategic planning, first, and use that process, to perceive, and conceive of, create, and implement, the most relevant, sustainable, and needed, action plan! Only, then, does ones chances, of introducing, and taking, the wisest ACTIONS, becomes far more possible, meaningful, relevant, sustainable, and achievable. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, what this means, and represents, and why it matters.
1. Attention; aptitude; articulate; anticipate: Great leaders prepare, so they become, far more capable, of anticipating future needs, etc! Imagine, for example, if President Trump, appeared, to be, more prepared, in terms of, taking appropriate actions, at the onset of this horrific pandemic! We need a leader, who is ready, willing, and able, to pay, keen attention, and had taken the steps, to develop the relevant aptitude, and skill – set, needed, and necessary! The message, one articulates, must be, inclusive, inspiring, and motivating, and aim, to bring people together, for the greater good, and bring – about, a meaningful, enduring, needed, meeting – of – the – minds!
2. Character; clarity; coordinate: Evaluate any future leader, by measuring, and carefully, considering, their quality of character! Only, someone, willing to communicate, with integrity, and clarity, becomes most capable, of coordinating the group’s efforts, with the best results!
3. Timely; time – tested; trends: In addition to learning the necessary lessons, from the past, one must be able to consider trends, and use the finest ones, effectively! He must never procrastinate, but, rather, proceed, consistently, with, well – considered, timely actions, which align with time – tested, principles, and ideas!
4. Integrity; ideas; imagination; innovate: Genuine leadership starts with absolute integrity, and, combines the finest imagination, and a willingness to innovate, without, reinventing – the – wheel! How else, can the group benefit, from the finest ideas?
5. Options; open – mind; opportunities; organized: The best way, to get things, achieved, is to carefully consider, options and alternatives, with an open – mind, and consider, potential opportunities, which might be beneficial! If, one pursued this, in an organized manner, the prospects, for success, improved, significantly!
6. Needs: Regardless of the group, served and represented, or the position, held, effective leading must always be about the needs of the constituents, and never about a leader’s personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest!
7. Stronger/ strengths; service; sustainable; system; solutions: The overall objective must be, to effectively, use one’s personal strengths, to make his organization stronger, and better! He must emphasize service, and seek to create the best system, to achieve sustainable solutions, to address future challenges, etc!
We need true leaders, who understand, the need for, strategic planning, and are capable of introducing the best ACTIONS, to address our needs, and priorities! Will you demand better, and finer leadership?
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe